Sky tv invoice payment

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3676 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok here's my story.

I have had sky tv for around 5 years. I was on direct debit payment , my bank account got shut down and I called sky to switch to invoice payment. At first they outright said I could not switch payment method but after a lot of arguing they agreed and when I log into my sky account online my payment method states : invoice.

First month : don't receive my invoice. I call they check, state it's been sent already bit re issue and I pay.

Second month: same again

Third month : same again

Fourth month : today. Call staying no invoice been received state I'm reporting this issue to Royal Mail as there seems to be an issue. I get put on hold, then get told I was never on invoice, they can't switch me to it, none of the invoices were ever sent and I wasn't ever charged for the invoice service. They said their preferred method is continuous direct debit and I said I simply can't as I don't have a bank account again yet. They said they will call me back later after investigating this but I have a feeling they are going to try and force the DD issue again.

Any advice for when they call back please ?

• 2 weeks later...

Basically sky only now accept dd customers.

They don't automatically issue invoices unless that has been on the account for many a year and there has never been a dd so basically 10+ year customers.

A few year back they changed their terms and conditions stating that if you don't agree to pay by dd then they do not accept you as a sky customer

So how have you paid since cancelling the dd?

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

Basically sky only now accept dd customers.

They don't automatically issue invoices unless that has been on the account for many a year and there has never been a dd so basically 10+ year customers.

A few year back they changed their terms and conditions stating that if you don't agree to pay by dd then they do not accept you as a sky customer

So how have you paid since cancelling the dd?

Re issued invoices that's the joke of it I paid 3 months via invoice. I have cancelled now anyway sod them!