Parking charge notice ANPR

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3698 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi allOn the 21/12/2013 I parked in a hotel car park that I didn't stay in, I purchased drinks at this hotel for which I have no proof.]On 05/03/2014 I received a notice to keeper letter demanding the sum of £150. After ignoring this I received a letter from debt recovery plus ltd demanding £210 demanding I pay by 03/04/2014 and then a 2nd letter the same but demanding payment by 18/04/2014 or they will recommend to the creditors solicitor that court action should be taken.Should I continue to ignore? Is it too late to appeal?Any advice is greatly appreciated

Hi and welcome to CAG

When you received the first speculative invoice, who was it from?

As previously mentioned. PCS are part of DR+ and as such have nooooo(!) power over you whatsoever.

If any court action was to be started (unlikely) then it would be down to either the landowner of the hotel or the PPC with the full permission of the landowner.

Even if they were stupid enough to try court action (are you looking Parking Eye) they tend to lose. Judges are now beginning to see the PPCs for what they really are.

(self censored)

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

The parking co are timed out to chase the keeper for payment so you are safe to just ignore them. If you get any furhter correspondence from the parking co please come back here and we will advise you what to write in your effoff letter.

DR+ are rentathreats but have no powers to do anything at all, despite some of their rather fanciful claims to the contrary. Ignore them altogether and save your stamps for christmas cards.