employment contract query

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3717 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello All

I just had a quick query regarding employment contracts.

Should a worker only be authorised /required to work under the job title they are contracted for..

For example - if someone is hired for gaurator loan process and there contract says their job title gaurantor loan worker.

And.

If the employer has asked them to work for another loan which isn't a gaurantor loan but say a short term loan similar to wonga ...... Is the employer breaching contract

Thanks

Thanks for reply.

They aren't two same products fundamentally.

One of them is short term loan like a pay day loan and other is a large amount loan which isn't launched yet but still in process of bring designed. I'm just trying to get my head around it.

Thank you. We don't normally like hypothetical queries on the employment forum. Why are you asking please?

HB

It is for a colleague who wants to know about the terms of x ntract but at this minute do not have access to internet. Its not hypothetical but is not related to my own query

Lending is lending is lending. Same skills, different applicant criteria to measure against.

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!