style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3583 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The very sad news today that Peaches Geldof has passed away aged 25.

A truly sad time for the family.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26931337

R.I.P

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I saw that on the news earlier. Tragic.

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Depression is a bitch. Especially at so young an age.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I guess she didn't like Mondays either...

Inappropriate much?

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hes like that on a lot of threads.

Its pretty sick talking about a 25 year old who suffered from depression. Especially when she leaves behind 2 kids.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

It's absolutely tragic and I have been in tears.

There is no evidence that she committed suicide or took any drugs and I don't think anyone should speculate until the pm.

It could be Sudden Adult Death Syndrome.

She had been through turbulent times, but seemed settled and happy with her husband and two little boys. She clearly adored them. I am desperately sorry for them and for Bob and all her sisters.

I doubt it was SADS. She was known to have been depressed for many years. She simply put on a very brave face in public.

Very true. Sadly though, for a lot of people, nothing can help, and when they withdraw into their own little world, NOTHING can make them break out of it. They pretty much think that everythings done and there is no help to be had.

Lets wait and see what the autopsy report says.

As a father of a daughter (although very young), I cannot even imagine the pain that Bob Geldof is feeling at this time.

My heart goes out to you Bob & stay strong for your family

NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!

If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe her mother's addiction was a contributory factor.

http://www.addictionsandrecovery.org/is-addiction-a-disease.htm

Edited by citizenB

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

This is still very, very sad.

I do hope her little boys now grow up in a normal family and learn to understand that drugs are destructive. Of course some people can take them - various models and celebrities spring to mind - and apparently suffer no ill effects, but there many others who die as a result - Peaches and Any Winehouse to name just two.

When I was 15 my cousin who was 17 took one dose of LSD and it completely ruined his life. He was very bright and probably would have had a really great career ahead of him, but his brain was so affected by just that one dose he has never been capable of work.

I have never, ever taken a single illegal drug in my life - not even a single puff - because I've seen at first hand how just one experiment really can ruin your life.

I think there is far too much tolerance of drug use these days and for every Peaches or Amy there will be countless others whose drug-related deaths aren't reported in our newspapers.

• 2 months later...

So can my posts be brought back now.

Today inquest report not only showed she 'did' abuse drugs and was selfish in doing so but she was also an habitual liar telling her husband the test were all clear.