Checkmyfile Duplicate Payment

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3722 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hmm Strange one.

I joined Checkmyfile to run alongside Noddle because they offer extra info from Equifax etc.

I keep up on the subscription etc and have no issues with the service until now.

I was billed on the 7th April for £7.99 and i rang CS to cancel it as i was now going to stick with Noddle.

They cancelled it etc and Offered a refund. Later that day a second payment was taken for £7.99 without my consent and the subscription reactivated with no input from myself etc

Spoke to Natwest and they have confirmed it was under CPA Rules... I dont hold Natwest accountable as they were just following through and would have no idea of me cancelling the Subs...

Its clearly a system error on their end but i received this message...

Thanks for your message.

After cancelling your subscription and reciving a refund for the payment taken on the 1st of April you then logged back in and started a new subscription in the evening - a new report was downloaded at this time and so I can't offer a refund for this second payment on the 1st of April.

All payments made for credit report services are non-refundable, as set out in our terms, which you agreed to when signing up to the service.

Your subscription has been cancelled as requested, but I am unable to offer you a refund as requested.

If you wish to raise the matter further, please send an email to customer.care@checkmyfile.com stating ‘Refund appeal’ as the subject header – your email will then be dealt with by a manager.

I hope this helps but if you have any further queries please do not hesitate to get in contact.

Regards,

Neil

checkmyfile

I have emailed but i dont hold out hope... What else should i do?

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis