Argos CEO Email?

flynnsmum123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3699 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

does anyone have the argos ceo email?

reason i am asking is:

i bought a bed feb 1st within 4 weeks,the metal legs were totally bent...im like 10 stone so not putting too much weight on it for that to happen,after i took it apart actually found it was the big thick screws that were bent. took it back and got it replaced great i thought. had this replacement about 3 weeks now and the legs are bent again so can only assume its the screws that are bent again.

phoned the store and they are only willing to give me a replacement,which i am not really up for after this happening twice or a giftcard refund because i don't have my receipt. they have my transaction on their system as i paid by card (which they were happy enough to offer a refund with the first time)and they have all my details from the previous return but they wont budge.

the bed was only £70 and thats all i can afford,and the only beds they have that are for store collection at that price are the exactly the same frame design but just a different headboard. ive seen a suitable bed elsewhere but i can't afford it without this money. plus i dont exactly live near the store so it would be £18 quid taxi journey to take it back.

already tried the argos helpers on twitter and they just pointed me to the store and thats what they said above.

sorry for rambling on

Hi flynnsmum

Write a Formal Letter of Complaint, mark it as such. Explain what's happened, how they have let you down and what you want them to do.

Send it to:-

Mr John Walden

Managing Director

Argos

john.walden@argos.co.uk

Don't leave it too long, but if Argos won't refund. Contact your Card provider if you paid by credit card or visa debt, ask them to do a Chargeback for the bed, see if they will also refund the cost of returning the bed too.

http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/problem/how-do-i-use-chargeback