Marbles Won, but in dilema !!

unicorn96
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6421 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Filed against Marbles in sheriffs court and they have decided to settle my claim in full before return date. I put on the claim form that i would be asking the amount owed, 174.00 plus 8% interest. As i was not sure how to claim the judicial interest i left that bit blank on my spreadsheet as i thought i could only claim from the day my claim went into the court until (well i'm not sure), i think its the day that i win (is that right). Will write to their solicitors to agree to their proposal but will be asking for the extra 8% on top.They have also asked me to sign confidentiality letter which i dont want to do. Is there any quote i can use to tell them this eg a bit of law, or something. Help would be much appreciated with this dilema.

:grin: WON

GOLDFISH £291.90

MARBLES £174.47

RBOS VISA £232.19

AMEX (BLUE) £148.40

BARCLAYCARD £251.31

AMEX (BA) £151.50

RBOS M/C £222.00

RBOS (MY ACC) £430.00

BARCLAYS £505.00

MBNA £250.00

RBOS (JOINT) £2975.00

:grin:

Hi

You can add 8% interest to your claim persuant to s69 etc when you file your court papers. It is payable from the date of the offence (ie the date of each charge to the date you receive the money (not the date you settle your claim). I don't know anything about the scottish system did you pay a fee to file your papers? If so you should ask for this back too.

have a read through this http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1777-mjanet-lloyds-unconditionally.html?highlight=confidentiality for confidentiality help.

Koko