Varifying Court Documents

mumble579
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3734 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Can anyone help. I have 2 sets of court documents pertaining to Warrant of Entries. The signature on the application is clearly and obviously structurally different to the signature on the actual warrant. I believed that the documents were not authentic when initially presented. I have contacted the court and they have now said that the documents are both correct and valid. I do not believe that they are so have now asked for the details of the Bench Member who signed the documents and am requesting that they sign an affidavit to confirm this. Short of losing my mind I really believe these documents are dodgy. What should I do next if I suspect some kind of cover up at the court. This court has been involved with a serious criminal investigation recently where court officers and barristers have been charged.

Why do you think they are dodgy? Why does it matter if the signatures are different - they are different documents so I don't see why it is a problem for 2 different people to sign?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

I think you may be a bit paranoid.

What Court is it?

The documents were a Warrant of Entry Application and the actual Warrant. They should have been signed simultaneously by the same person but the signature on the Warrant is clearly a very bad forgery?

Why should they have been signed simultaneously? Surely the application comes first (presumably signed by the creditor) and the actual warrant comes later (signed by a court officer)?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS