style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3706 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was a director for a small company for 1 year, during that time i found out that the MD had applied for a business overdraft using mine and his names as it was a limited company, when i confronted him and resigned he said that i had signed for the overdraft without realising. I have contacted the santander branch but though the adviser says she remembers the MD saying that i was ok with the overdraft and she thought it strange that because my signature is there i am liable. I have never been a signatory nor had access to the account in question and have told the bank i want to withdraw my permission to use this facility but they say i have to get the MD to agree and he will not speak to me, he did write a letter saying i was not liable but the bank are saying it does not matter. Please help as i dont know what to do, i do not think the overdraft is being used yet but they will not discuss as i was not a signatory on the account????