More problems with Lloyds

whipsey
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3516 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

im a bit unsure what disclosure is to be honest i originally gave them 7 days to comply

the 7 days is re the 31.14 request.

formal disclosure is re the court rules just prior to hearing.

as is now small claims, then normal disclosure rules under civil procedure rule part 31 wont apply, but would be under part 27 small claims (see part 27.4 re directions re disclosure where ordinarily they wld have to disclose copy docs relied on at least 14 days prior to trial). what were the directions?

WS = witness statement

IMO

:-):rant:

the letter that i have received back from capquest states

We have received your request for documentation under the Civil Procedureicon rules 31.14.

We are currently liaising with Lloydsicon banking group in an effort to obtain the documents you have requested.

Once we have received these we will forward them to you.

Notice of assigment was sent to you on 25 july 2013 . We attach a further copy as requested. We will write to you again within due course.

that was on the 23rd april and ive received nothing else since so i still have outstanding

#the agreement

#the default notice

#the termination notice

i actually dont have a clue lol should it be somewhere along the lines that i dont dispute having dealings with lloyds but cant acknowledge the debt as the particulars in my 31.14 request have not been fullfilled

it wld include your defence ie what you will say in court. if they also havent disclosed as per that link #31 in time, then wld say so also. what were the court directions?

andyorch is on yr thread, perhaps wait for him to look in re that. you have a bit of time. or give him a pm to look in.

IMO

:-):rant:

Give me chance to run through your thread later whipsey and we can see what needs to be done.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Okay well nobody really knows what is going on here mainly due to you not completing the link in post#2...we have no knowledge of the history of this debt...what the debt is or any dispute.

If you could complete that and post your responses here.

Also can you post your defence that you submitted and everything you have received from the court since your defence was submitted.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread