Accounting Software Service

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3720 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I'm new here. I hope you can help me.

I hired an accounting software subscription on january, I was paying 20,39 GBP monthly and my last payment was by friday. Today I noticed the subscriptions are different, and there are lower prices for my current subscription. Is there something I can do?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Bluelk and welcome to CAG

How are the subscriptions different.

What do you mean, "There are lower prices for my current subs'n."

Are you saying the product is on offer cheaper somewhere.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Hi, thanks for your answer. The service is KashFlow, I've subscribed the service on January, the price was 20,39 with VAT and a little discount. On Friday was charged the amount due, but looking for some info I've discovered they have new plans: kashflow(dot)com/pricing. My current subscription has a price of 10 GBP without VAT but I'm paying 20,39 for the same service. Thanks again.

Hi Blu,

I assume you are signed up at that rate for a minimum term, in which case I doubt there's much you can do until the minimum term has expired.

However, you could talk to them and ask if they can match what is currently being offered, to treat you fairly and make sure you stay with them longer.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)