style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3727 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been using 247 moneybox for over a year now and have always paid on time. I have never been late with payment dispite them being rude and agressive, I had no one else to turn too :(

last month my application was taking over a week so if it had been approved I would have paid for 28 days interest when in fact the period would have been 21 days, so I cancelled, or tried to but the person I spoke to said I had to abide by the rules and they have fees and operating costs and that I would have to go through with the loan. I sent an e-mail and got a phone call the next day and the chap cancelled it. I then reapplied and the proposed repayment amount was a lot less as the loan period was shorter but again the application was taking far too long, so I rang to cancel and got told the same story loans and loan applications could not be cancelled. Two days later my application got declined so I wrote to complain and did not get a response.

Now I would like to complain about them, they should not be refuse a cancellation request.

Also it got me thinking i've been paying for days interest before my loans have been approved and sent, always 3 - 4 days delay so over the last few years i estimate i paid for around 90 days of interest without getting the money - are they allowed to do this, they have never ever sent me a copy of my contract.

thankfully my finances are back on track it was stupid of me to ever use these nasty bunch of people.

I will go all the way including taking them to small claims court if they have inorrectly charged me interest

HSBC Prelim Letter sent 08/08 recorded delivery requesting £1645 - offer made of £1420 on 18/08 and accepted

:) - a HUGE ;) thanks to CAG.

22/08 DPA to Capital One Sent recorded delivery

22/08 DPA to RBS Advanta Sent recorded delivery

ALWAYS USE RECORDED DELIVERY