Itunes download purchases

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3756 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Are you sure that they have gone ?

I had a similar problem awhile back and the files were just hidden in another folder. When you update Itunes, it sometimes does not convert the files over.

Do a search around your system for the names of tracks and see if it finds them. If you do find them, you will just have to transfer them back in.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

They are gone, how do i transfer them back in? Idiot guide please

This should help you. It is Apples own guide on this.

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts1967

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Done it, thanks

So it worked ok ?

You will have this problem if you ever needed to change computer, there is a major Itunes update or for some reason you had to remove Itunes.

It is worth storing a copy of the Itunes music files on portable data storage. Just in case you could not retrieve them from your computer.

I think the problem occurs when the Itunes updates are processed. For whatever reasons it does not recognise existing music files and you have to move them back in to the correct folder.

People need to start using alternative software. Itunes is the biggest pile of crap ive had the misfortune of dealing with. And my day to day job involves using custom software that crashes more than it works.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D