Lancashire Mortage Corporation / Blemain misrepresenting Claim

suffering
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2607 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Fraudulent misrepresentation;1 prove that the false statement of facts exist ok i have a email 2. prove it was a false statement; is it not enough to say;( A) said you do not sell a type of product then sold one to (B) hence a false statement of fact

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fraudulent misrepresentation;1 prove that the false statement of facts exist ok i have a email 2. prove it was a false statement; is it not enough to say;( A) said you do not sell a type of product then sold one to (B) hence a false statement of fact

I have been keeping track of your post here and elsewhere.

I am right behind you m8. I hope all goes well for you as these bar stewards have one aim in life and thats to do over as many people as they can. I know where you are with this

"Can you also show that you relied on this statement - if they had said they were still involved in development finance would that have affected your decision to agree to the new loan deal? I'm not sure I fully understand why the issue of whether or not LMC had pulled out of development finance is relevant to the loan terms that were on offer. Its worth kicking this stuff around so that you are prepared for court".

OK LETS KICK IT ABOUT

Imagine this £50,000 needed to finish house build / as far as myself and solicitor are aware this was a done deal waiting for funds for 4 weeks / LMC pull the deal/ saying along with other lenders they have pulled out of Development funding "pause" give me time to think " i am fcuked"/ then they say however we want to help you, you are one of the lucky ones most builders that we come across are trying to fund poor projects with no equity, followed with praise and how well he thinks i have done on my first project, I am prepared to help you but we need 1st charge. / i knew the difference because there was two things i was making clear to brokers when i was looking 1. no upfront fees 2. i wanted to keep our high street mortgage. So what made me change my mind. I believe a state of confusion was instigated along side the fact i was in a desperate and vulnerable situation created by holding the original £50k loan (they did'nt break any laws i know) but when the director came to visit, it formed a "relationship" this relation ship became unfair when he found out my true situation living on site with 3 young children my income was limited because i was working on site and our funds had now completely run out. ( he has always denied he knew we were living there. because he is a professional liar that knows the system inside out. But this was our contact address and it was on the agreement, and a letter from the letting company from our previous rental property confirms when we left and our forwarding address)

Back to the Question; what made me change my mind, why did i accept a 1st charge loan; it was because i was deceived by a false statement of facts, when i was told there was no funding available for the type of loan i wanted, i was told LMC along with other lenders had pulled out of development loans, LMC were holding all the cards at the time with the balance of bargining power now heavily weighted in their favour. i know what i would do now but at the time emotions were running at a high distraught and confused, to keep me in a state of confusion prior to signing 5 x incorrect loan agreements which were sent over all underfunding (ie not releasing the £50k i needed) taking my eye off the agreement details, i believe the solicitor was probably as confused as me. It was a clever manipulating con. if anyone has any sales training will know there are mind games to lead a customer down a path to a sale and companies pay thousands to learn the tricks of the trade. All input welcome positive or negative

it seem every one is missing whats truly going on!!!!!!

FRAUD ACT 2006 3 new elements?

BRIBERY ACT 2010

MONEY MARKET REVIEW 2000 & 2010 FSA FINED ALL LENDERS FOR NOT FOLLOWING PROTOCOL AND TOLD TO COMPENSATE BORROWERS.

FSA CLOSED 2013

CML as DESTROYED ALL RECORDS OF REPOSSESSION IN 2010 AND NOW PASS IT TO CREDIT REF AGENCY

LAND REGISTY LAWS AGAINST FRAUD 2006

you should ask yourself New law against bailiffs and mental health act,government intervention on repossession,help and low-interest rates.....WHY IS THIS IS GOING STILL GOING ON

CLASS ACTION OF 200 TRILION DOLLARS AGAINST USA GOVERNMENT COVERUP FRAUD

• Confused 1

More info on this would be good. Its hard to work out from the headliners, But if they think they are going to be investigated, they will destroy evidence and,etc. I suspect something is going on when houses are repossessed then sold at auction and possibly financed through their own Auction Finance company i.e if they are selling then refinancing they can cut out the valuation normally required and only they know who the "real" buyer is. Auctions are open to so many scams i am not suprised that the blemain group are actively building this side of their company

Asset management companies are used and are registered in Ireland/Scotland or closed.Dept management companies to recover debt to cover their backs.

Property are sold through estates agent and not through auction house as this will show the true market value.Esatate agent will show that they obtain fair market value and followed mortgage code of conduct on repossession wish was implement 1995 and 2000 by FSA.We are now in 2014 and we are still being deceived by what truly going on.DON,T BE SUBJECT TO THE TO GREED/DEMAND AS THE GOVERMENT ARE LEADING YOU TO BELIVE.

HML just sold to computershare for £47m(Skipton building society)WHY? maybe they have something to hide?????

Have you heard the expression 'bang to rights'??? destroy all evidence whats your defence?

More info on this would be good. Its hard to work out from the headliners, But if they think they are going to be investigated, they will destroy evidence and,etc. I suspect something is going on when houses are repossessed then sold at auction and possibly financed through their own Auction Finance company i.e if they are selling then refinancing they can cut out the valuation normally required and only they know who the "real" buyer is. Auctions are open to so many scams i am not suprised that the blemain group are actively building this side of their company

How you getting on?

it seem every one is missing whats truly going on!!!!!!

FRAUD ACT 2006 3 new elements?

BRIBERY ACT 2010

MONEY MARKET REVIEW 2000 & 2010 FSA FINED ALL LENDERS FOR NOT FOLLOWING PROTOCOL AND TOLD TO COMPENSATE BORROWERS.

FSA CLOSED 2013

CML as DESTROYED ALL RECORDS OF REPOSSESSION IN 2010 AND NOW PASS IT TO CREDIT REF AGENCY

LAND REGISTY LAWS AGAINST FRAUD 2006

you should ask yourself New law against bailiffs and mental health act,government intervention on repossession,help and low-interest rates.....WHY IS THIS IS GOING STILL GOING ON

CLASS ACTION OF 200 TRILION DOLLARS AGAINST USA GOVERNMENT COVERUP FRAUD

After much debate and the fact all documentation is available to them, the Police are looking into the case and visiting tomorrow.

thanks

Suffering

have a look at the fraud act 2006

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2006/35/contents

In particular

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2006/35/section/2

I think you should contact the police on 101 and explain your situation, they will listen and i can vouch for that.

PS Whats been happening at your end

can you guys help out here please

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?431522-Blemain-possession-hearing URGENT

dx

siteteam

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Lets post it up;

2Fraud by false representation

(1)A person is in breach of this section if he—

(a)dishonestly makes a false representation, and

(b)intends, by making the representation—

(i)to make a gain for himself or another, or

(ii)to cause loss to another or to expose another to a risk of loss.

(2)A representation is false if—

(a)it is untrue or misleading, and

(b)the person making it knows that it is, or might be, untrue or misleading.

(3)“Representation” means any representation as to fact or law, including a representation as to the state of mind of—

(a)the person making the representation, or

(b)any other person.

(4)A representation may be express or implied.

(5)For the purposes of this section a representation may be regarded as made if it (or anything implying it) is submitted in any form to any system or device designed to receive, convey or respond to communications (with or without human intervention).

'they' didn't , the automatic software that enforces the CAG site rules did.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

not Blemain but a sign the tide is turning look here, http://thinkfree.org.uk/forum/index.php?topic=2535.0

"House repossession order is overturned by judge after Santander 'misstatement'"

A High Court judge has overturned a house repossession order after declaring the lender bank misrepresented the facts in the case.

and still No criminal charges are even considered.

Not one banker was ever convicted of fraud but given a golden handshake.

When will companies stop acting fraudulently by using company to go into liquidation or transfer asset (promissory note)and to avoid paying ANY taxes.

Under company rules its illegal since the early 1990 and still its being ignored.

Absolute disgraceful

It's strange that you able to show links and not being edited as I previously tried! maybe its something I said?

CATCH ME on wordpress

BeingDUN by crooked lawyers

• 2 years later...