'Radical Spirit Radio' ATOS Tonight.

Mr lex
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3738 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Posted on Facebook today :-

Dear all,

'Radical Spirit Radio' will be doing a special show tonight, to talk about ATOS and the national demos today.

If anybody is attending/speaking at one of the demos, and you'd like to come on and talk to us about it, please let me or Eddy know.

We realise it is short notice, (I was planning on attending a protest myself today, but for one reason and another, I can’t now).

Instead, we thought it was a good opportunity to get some awareness-raising done.

The show will begin at 8pm, and it would be easier (although not essential) if you could take part via skype.

Any help you could give us at this late stage, would be greatly appreciated.

Please share this if you can, because we don't have long to put it all together.

Thanks very much.

Helen Sims and Eddy Wright

Radical Spirit Radio

If you want to take part, contact Marie Pace on the Facebook group :-

https://www.facebook.com/groups/236931403038408/683852935012917/?notif_t=group_activity

Lex

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.