Action begun

seronr
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6623 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

DPA letter sent on the date as shown in my signature. No reply as yet, we'll see what happens.

Barclays Bank - DPA letter sent 08/04/06 - statements received and undergoing processing

Statements received today. £10 was returned unused with a note stating that it is a free service. I will go through the process this weekend of finding out how much they have charged me since the account was oppened in 2004.

One query I do have is as follows: If the OFT have decided that it is acceptable for banks to charge £12 or under for charges of this kind, how is it possible for people to claim back the full amounts taken by the bank? I assume that since they have been charging over the odds unfairly this entitles people to fairly claim back the full amounts but I have no expertise in this area.

Barclays Bank - DPA letter sent 08/04/06 - statements received and undergoing processing

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 2019-03-08.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6623 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks