extra loan charges

darina
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3730 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We finished our loan on 6jan this year never missing payments and now we have an extra charge of £205 for interest.Why?

I phoned for a breakdown of this and am waiting on same.How can we owe more interest when the loan was at a fixed rate?

Any info would help

Hi and welcome to CAG. Sorry you were missed

I would suggest putting this in writing. Phone calls can be denied unless recorded.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Have finally received copies of statements from loan start date.Thae 1st payment was late going through by 10 days (our fault

they say) and this is why this amount has been charged.Should they not have been in touch throughout the 10 years to let

us know we were in arrears? Why does it not show up on their statements? Any advice welcome.

These charges are unlawful and should not be charged as the do not represent a true representation of what it costs them.

Write back and ask for a full breakdown of these charges and remind them that they are not allowed to profit from them.

Admin fees cannot generate a profit

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

• 4 weeks later...