V5 Yellow Part

silverblack77
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3801 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ive just traded my car to a garage down south they are delivering the car next week and taking mine back down to them.

Ive already sent the V5 by post to the garage but kept the yellow section as I thought I needed to fill this in and send off to the DVLA.

The garage has said they need the yellow part as its holding up the transfer of my personal number plate.Should I just fill it in and then send it off to the garage or send to DVLA ?

you are correct

you send that to the DVLA as per section 9 notes

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hmm wonder why the garage are insisting on me sending it to them.

Does it add the garage as another owner of the car if I send it off ?

No it doesn't add the garage as another keeper but the complication in your particular case is that from your post I gather the car stillhas your private plate on and the garage were going to arrange the transfer of the plate. I suspect they cannot do this while the change of keeper (or in this case just the removal of you as keeper) is happening at the DVLA

No it doesn't add the garage as another keeper but the complication in your particular case is that from your post I gather the car stillhas your private plate on and the garage were going to arrange the transfer of the plate. I suspect they cannot do this while the change of keeper (or in this case just the removal of you as keeper) is happening at the DVLA

Aah thanks I've sent it off now it's a Mercedes dealership so should be OK. They are 600 miles away so everything is being done over the phone or email.