Capital resolve???

jamiemate77
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3796 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

i have recently received an email from a company called capital resolve.

I have not had any phone calls so i don't know what it is regarding.

I have a suspicion that its been passed over from Nationwide who had their own company dealing with it.

I have paid money in the last month into my accounts as i said i would.

But where i have temporary work and haven't made regular payments, they have passed it on.

Now they have arranged their own appointment to come to my house on the 14th of January.

If anyone knows who they are or what i can do about this, it would be very helpful.

Thanks

Hi

Until you get something in the post, I would suggest leaving it for now. You never know, they might have the wrong person

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

this isn't CFO resolve is it?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi there,

I also received an email from this company on the 23rd of dec

which states it is the second request (this untrue, as this was the first time I had heard of this company!).

The email doesnt state what the debt is just a reference number for me to quote when I contact them.

Today I received a text message from them also telling me they would be visiting my home on surprise surprise the 14th of January.

I am very dubious of this company as Like I said the email they sent was not the second request as stated

and they have withheld any information as to whom they are collecting the debt for or what the amount owed is!

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

thanks all for your feedback,

i have been talking to KPR and MOORCROFT about the debt regarding my credit card and overdraft,

so thats on its way to being sorted,

i do not know why these people are contacting me as i dont have any other debts,

they also havnt stated anything about it.

If they do come to my house i will hand them a letter. Regards Jamie.

you are talking to dca's ....NO!!!!!!!!!

they fleece you blind on the phone

what are these other debts.??

NEVER EVER speak to a dca on the phone

WRITING ONLY

they are NOT BAILIFFS

and have

NO SUCH LEGAL POWERS.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I talked to KPR and moorcraft ring me also as my over draft has been passed to them. I wanted to find out if capital resolve were chasing my credit card or overdraft as they are my main issues at the moment, combined about £2200. But also my mum and dad are tired of talking to them and having to pass them to me, i will try using some letter templates to craft a few letters and get them sent off asap.

It doesnt matter if your debts have been passed over to them. Stay off the phone. Trust us. Keep everything in writing as they will le every single chance they get and say things they will never put into writing.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D