Toothfairy loan book sold to Loads of Dosh for 7.5% of book value

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3710 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I will go that way one night next week and check to see if there is anyone at the offices, I still think you are barking up a tree that has already been exposed as a fake one, in that the companies do have registered offices and very few staff on site. The recent 'Bank of Dave' programme on payday lenders showed that may companies have no operational staff at these offices - staff who 'dish out the loans'.

The companies business models, way they have multiple trading names on one licence, don''t abide by the OFT Guidelines on Debt Collecting and 'walk into' peoples bank accounts has proven more effective.

I've investigated a couple of other companies alleged operating offices only to find they have had 'reception' staff there three times a week to collect post. Phone calls to the offices were rediverted to other offices and cold callers were actively discouraged. HFO (who now have had their licence revoked) and the PDL company who had their offices in Borough High Street (which is just round the corner from me now) were two of the ones I visited.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have vocal confirmation and not actual proof. They do rent offices there full time, but with TF's track record, they probably use them as a 'technical base' and rent an office whenever there is actually a reason for them to have a meeting. We've already had 2-3 people on this site physically go to every address theyve ever said they use.

One was even an empty garage.

You are correct, I do not have a proof and never claimed to have one. Either you are like me or you are not: if I take a loan from this company which led to such pain and stress for my family, only to realize that webloans is probably just moving on under a disguise, then I want to know and I want to expose them to oft. This is what I am trying to get us all! I did manage to find a former employee who was there until late last year. This person told me a lot of things that could not be invented. I believe it. Among the things said are: wlp did have their FULL TIME offices there, Per Gullestrup and his daughter were the people in charge with Jordan Taylor, the person believes that DHR is still in the same building. The person said many other things that I am trying to connect but sound very hard to proof so I shut up. I thought that anything related to physical presence of dhr or any of these individuals at this place would help and could be verified with a little bit of effort. I can go visit greycoat place on weekends but that won't help