High Court Writ

melochange23
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3795 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Is there an appeal process for a high court writ, we had no idea that this was even in place until the guy came knocking at the door wanting to take goods. Its a long story but right now I am hoping we can get it put on hold until evidence can be gathered in our favour, The only goods they have listed is my car, which living in an extreme rural area with no public transport at all, and suffering from mental health issues, and a severe back complaint I cant live without.

Is there an appeal process for a high court writ, we had no idea that this was even in place until the guy came knocking at the door wanting to take goods. Its a long story but right now I am hoping we can get it put on hold until evidence can be gathered in our favour, The only goods they have listed is my car, which living in an extreme rural area with no public transport at all, and suffering from mental health issues, and a severe back complaint I cant live without.

More background needed to allow a focused reply.

Is this a CCJ that has been escalated to enforcement by a HCEO?.

If so, it is hard to appeal the High Court Enforcement, but the original CCJ might be stayed / appealed if there are grounds to do so.

If so and you don't have grounds on which to set aside the CCJ : had you agreed a repayment schedule with the court?

As ever : more details would allow more focused replies.