Call Credit

Grundles
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3827 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have finally convinced these guys that I am who I say I am and have access to my file. This has been a long uphill struggle as I have moved house a lot since I held a lot of my credit accounts.

Anyway, I have a couple of questions.

1) Barclaycard and Lowells are reporting the same debt twice, is this allowed? They appear to be different debts as they are slightly different dates but the amounts all tie in with the amounts that Lowell and Barclaycard confirmed were owing at the time when it was transferred to Lowells. I have reclaimed my charges on this account and both are marked as satisfied however it looks like I have defaulted twice, when I haven't.

2) Quickquid (I know!) have entered 7 entries on my file despite me only having one loan from them, and extending it by one month. Again is this allowed? Surely they can't just fabricate these things?

Thanks.

The practice of allowing the 'full history' of an account on CRA files is increasing, as long as the default date remains the same it is an accurate reflection of the conduct of an account it does not mean there are 2 defaults on the same account.

You can however ask the original creditor to remove its entry leaving just the 'new owners' data showing.

PDLs entries regarding 'rolled over' debts are a problem as to the format used to display an accurate picture of the account, if this is all that shows and the account has Not be defaulted then there is I think little you can do about this, if the account has been defaulted in my opinion then just a default entry should show.

Edited by BRIGADIER2JCS

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: