Eviction date 9th DEC //// HELP *Eviction Stopped*

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3829 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes joint names..

Do you have any children living at home ????

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Deebs you need to stay with me on this thread and read my posts carefully so you can answer my questions - otherwise it's going to take us longer than necessary to get this done.......

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

The affixed statement is a Word Document are you able to open and print it ? (NOT a PDF) -

When you take it all into court you will need to pay a fee of £45 and it will have to be in cash (now you can see why you shouldn't have paid anyone £500 to do what you have just done yourself)

- hopefully they can get you an emergency hearing tomorrow.

Make sure everything is stapled securely together

N244 form - completed and signed

Statement - signed

Proof of payments

Hi, I will have to go off line soon as I have a meeting but need to know if you are OK with all the instructions, statement etc. You need to get it to the court by 2pm if you are to get a hearing date before eviction.

Deebs - are you still here?

Deebs is offline just now. I will stay on here and keep an eye out Ell_enn.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Hi Update ....

sorry i left in a mad dash as the court is 40 mins from my home,, spoke to duty solicitor who seems comfident this eviction will be suspended on the given information,, however there was no judge on duty and hearing is 10 am tomorrow morning, still feel very scared and worried the judge will not our side

I'm sure you will be ok. Court tomorrow will be simular to a conference room. Judge at one end, other sides solicitor opposite. Don't worry the judge will guide you through. The letter Ell_enn wrote and your evidence in hand should sort them out. There will be charges of around £50 a month being added to the mortgage, you should ask the company for those back. Here is the letter link to claim them all back:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?390026-Mortgages-Reclaiming-Charges

Edited by ukaviator

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Hi there, glad you got it all to the court in time - I had a panic in case you hadn't got everything you needed - did the statement print out OK ?

Will the duty solicitor be there tomorrow to support you in the hearing ?

thank you ,,, are we in a postion to claim charges back ,,, we also have a an outstanding PPI with NRAM , which is currently with Ombudsmen,, they have accepeted its on our account , but did not respond in the time allocatedm, we have on several occoasions tried to use our PPI but has been declined.

what are general thoughts of how it will go tomorrow ..

Is that Yes to the question about the duty solicitor being there? If so, they will accompany you into the hearing and speak on your behalf. Did you not attend the hearing in July ?

Yes i did attend ,, but back in July when we paid £500 for the service, i was asked to print forms off and take to court and wait to be given a date of hearing, however the judge agreed to see me there and then, and literally read our papers, and was very supportive towards me and. siad this was not up for discussion , NRAM and accepted our payment terms in a flash, so NRAM had no time to get a represetative nor was there time for Solicitor, i was in court room 3 mins

i was asked to go at 9.50am tomorrow and chat to duty solicitor

Excellent - let the duty solicitor deal with any rep that NRAM send :)

You will be OK, NRAM are being unreasonable and incompetent as usual - the judge will easily realise that. Don't forget to tell the duty solicitor to ask for your costs - (application fee £45 and £89 telephone calls) and not allow NRAM to add legal costs for the hearing to your account as it was totally unnecessary.

I can't believe someone charged you £500 to do what we've just done this morning...............

in july they charged us £500 for service prior to Hearing and we have also paid NRAM £500 payment as they siad it would stop eviction,, judge even said to me ont he day ,, please if you ever find yourself battling with NRAM dont pay them ,,, he was lovely ,, and as i was only expecting to drop papers in to court i had my daughter with me and really made her at ease,, i hope tomorrow they are just as understanding ,,

Hi Deebs, can you please tell me the name of the company you paid £500 to