loan with picture finance now webb resolutions

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3823 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there

this is my first time posting here and any advice greatly received.

In 2006 I took out a loan from picture financial which was almost certainly the worst mistake of my life! The original loan was for £72K and was taken at a time when almost certainly I should have looked at a debt management plan instead.

The debt has now been taken over by Webb Resolutions but I have never had a statement about the loan for at least 4 years although the payment is still collected this month.

This morning I called to enquire about a settlement figure and was informed that the amount would be £66K which is only £6K less than we originally borrowed despite paying almost £600/month for the last 7 years. The interest on the loan is now over 9% despite it being just over 5% when we took the loan.

I may be in a position to have some funds (nowhere near their settlement figure) to try and pay off the loan but does anyone have any advice about approaching them about a full and final settlement and what to offer. Also would this normally have to be made by someone acting on your behalf.

thanks for your help