Credit Rating, Addresses cockup

JustGam3r
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3837 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had 2 phone contracts with orange, and one with LIFE (phones 4 u very own).Now I was signing on on JSA and keeping up with their payments, but then I switched to ESA and to this day I have not been paid because I failed my habitual residency test, but I have filled in an appeal.So because I couldnt pay them and Barclays bank charges were choking me I closed it down. September I have opened my account in Nationwide branch. Now the cock up is that i got two of the contracts this summer and I had given them my old address in Battle and for other one in my mums at Tunbridge wells because they said it would increase the chances of getting it.Month later my bank got shut and I phoned them to inquire what the reason was and they said that I gave them false address according to my credit rating people. What happened was when signing up with Nationwide they got my house address wrong so my card went to wrong people in the first place. Now I went there 2 weeks later and changed it. But is it my credit rating linked in with my contracts address or was it just nationwides fault?

Hi,

You can get a £2 Postal Order and send it to Experian.

http://www.experian.co.uk/consumer/statutory-report.html

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert