Please help my daughter/ motor mile finance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3629 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

For heavens sake stay off the phone!!

Send the Following by recorded signed for post and check delivery date:

Personal, Private and Confidential:

Mr, Robert Sands

Director of Compliance

MMF Ltd.,

Date:..............

FORMAL COMPLAINT:

Dear Mr Sands.

Ref: Miss xxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Alleged Wonga Loan:

I refer to numerous threatening and abusive contacts made by MMF Ltd., regarding an alleged debt arising from a Wonga Loan for £xxxx.xx supposedly taken out in the name of Missxxxxxxxxxx, please take not that Miss XXXXXXXXX has no knowledge of any such debt and does not accept any liability for it.

For your information and for clarification Miss XXXXXXXXXX suffers from severe mental health problems and would not have the capacity or ability to apply for such a loan.

The conduct of the staff of MMF Ltd., is appalling and has reduced Miss xxxxxx to tears and caused extreme anxiety and alarm to the extent of sever harassment

I would point you Mr Sands to the recent Appeal Court Roberts - V- BOS and their Lordships findings in regard to harassment.

MMF will be reported to the FCA/OFT and a complaint is being considered to the police.

MMF Ltd., WILL now remove all data relating to Miss X from its records immediately and will confirm in writing that it has done so.

It is quite clear that MMF Ltds conduct fall far short of that required by holding a Consumer Credit Licence.

Given the immense effect that MMF Ltd., has had on Ms Xs already troubled life I would suggest it Must make a considerable financial redress for its appalling actions and it should bear in mind the amount that would be awarded by a court in this situation.

As this is a most serious matter I would expect MMF Ltd., to respond very promptly to this formal complaint and not to wait the normal 56 days to reply.

This complaint is made on behalf of Miss X and with her knowledge and approval.

Get this off asap and please don't phone MMF, come back here at any time and I will pick up on the thread.

Brig.

• Confused 1

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Thank you so much I will get that sent straight away! I will let you know what response we get thankyou

You are most welcome, MMF have been my chosen target for quite a while now!!

I will assist with a complaint to the regulators as well if needed>

Brig.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

• 2 months later...

May I suggest the following, unless you are prepared to see this through to court action for harassment it would not be appropriate to send a " letter before action" but I can draft a letter for you that comes close to it If you wish.