Vodafone - another unhappy customer!

clloyd
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3831 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Having spent thousands of pounds with Vodafone over the years the least you would expect is that they adhere to consumer law. My Iphone 4s has developed a wifi fault ( a known fault according to vodafone themselves). Apple have directed me back to vodafone as they agree that the retailer should offer free repair under EU law as the product is less than 2 years old (in fact it was very briefly out of manufacturers warranty).

So the question is, do I have to put Vodafone in court to encourage them to repair the handset free of charge or are there any steps that can be taken to limit the hassle?!

SOGA. The retailer has to make amends.

Repair > Replace > refund.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Hi,

before you even contact VF, photograph every aspect of the phone, inside and out to show that there is no water damage.

Once that is done, you can contact VF who will in all likelihood deny anything at first then once you mention SoGA they 'may' inspect the phone. If they refuse to, it will be down to you to get an independent report to (hopefully) agree with your assessment. If VF still refuse to assist, you will have to get legal on them.

Hopefully it should not get that far.

Now, the reason I ask you to photo the phone. VF have been denying claims as they say there is water damage.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

We do have very good reps on here

Hi CAG members,

We thought it would be nice to introduce ourselves and to assure you all that our presence on CAG is with the very best of intentions.

vodafone UK has recently introduced a dedicated Web Relations Team which is keen to seek out customers who’re having difficulties with their accounts and feel that they have no other place to turn to than CAG and other consumer forums and blogs.

Naturally, it’s not possible for us to help directly with account specific queries on CAG and as such we would encourage those members who feel we can help them to contact us privately at customer.care@help.vodafone.co.uk quoting ‘WRT135 – CAG Forum’ in the subject line to ensure that it reaches the Web Relations Team.

When emailing us we would also ask that you either provide us with a link to your post or thread – if you’ve posted in another member’s thread please also provide your CAG username so that we can check what your query is.

• Haha 1

Hi clloyd,

Thanks for making me aware of this.

I've received your email and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations

Vodafone UK

Hi Lee, are you any further forward with this after our phone call last week?