I wonder what Coutts Bank charges are?

BankFodder
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5514 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just a thought. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Cheaper than many of the High Steet bnak then

• 1 month later...

I'm sure things have changed now, but I remember a customer of Coutts

being so amazed by a letter from Coutts that he read it out to us.

It happened over 20 years ago around September, from his Bank Manager and went something along these lines.

Dear C.....,

You may recall that we established a £7500 overdraft at the start of the year. At the close of last night's business your overdraft stood at £12,754

[it was somewhere around that figure anyway.ed], and whilst I am not worried in the slightest about the amount, perhaps you could contact me

and let me know what you would like the arrangement to be for the rest of the year.

Can't imagine my bank sending anything remotely like that.

PS Pretty sure that he didn't get any charges.

Dishonoured Cheques, Direct Debits or Standing orders 30

can't find unauthorised o/d fee

Aren't they owned by Nat West? If so aren't these charges less than they charge normal Nat West customers? I believe that you have to have a certain level of income to get a Coutts account so how can they justify charging poorer Nat West customers more than richer Coutts ones?

Coutts charge you a fee for 'managing' your accounts. This is quite a hefty fee and is the reason they do not apply other charges. They simply take a charge from your account and 'monitor' it and notify you of any problems, hebce the letter.

• 3 years later...
Coutts charge you a fee for 'managing' your accounts. This is quite a hefty fee and is the reason they do not apply other charges. They simply take a charge from your account and 'monitor' it and notify you of any problems, hebce the letter.

Hi,

Does anyone out there know if it is possible to claim Business a/c bank charges with Coutts?

You have a business account with Coutts??????????

I didn't realise they did them.

Coutts will be no different to any other bank. There is a specific forum on here for business claims. If you post there you will be able to get more specific help

regards

nicklea

You have a business account with Coutts??????????

I didn't realise they did them.

Coutts will be no different to any other bank. There is a specific forum on here for business claims. If you post there you will be able to get more specific help

regards

nicklea

Hi, thanks .... do u have the link by any chance I am struggling to find it?

• 9 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/05/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support their.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5514 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks