credit on demand

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3841 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all i applied for a loan with this company and got declined few days later i found out they had put £100 into my account i didnt know they had put this money in as i was away at the time and about 2 weeks later i had an email off a debt collection agency saying i needed to now pay them,after a lot of digging round as i didnt put 2+2 together found out who they were collecting on behalf of but was really confused as i got declined for the loan so i have now asked for a copy of the agreement that i was supposed to electronically signed and they have sent me a PRE-CONTRACT CREDIT INFORMATION ..is this an actual credit agreement i am willing to pay back the £100 they deposited into my account just not the charges and interest..

many thanks

Do you have the 100 to repay them? If so, pay it them back, ignore any interest and charges and tell them to jump in front of a fast moving bus.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

yes have the £100 thank you for getting back i was going to tell them something a lot worse lol....they are so cheeky....so this is not a credit agreement then like they are saying or am i wrong??

If the loan was declined, then why would they put money into your account.. very strange indeed. I agree, just return the money to them.

I am gobsmacked they would set a Debt Collection Agency on to you after just 2 weeks ??

I don't know if you can have your bank reverse the payment so that it goes back to them that way. But if not, then obtain their bank details and return the £100.00.

If this were me, I would then make a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman. Something is very wrong indeed.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?399260-Feel-that-you-ve-been-treated-unfairly-by-your-Payday-loan-lender-COMPLAIN-TO-THE-FOS!!(2-Viewing)-nbsp

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

I had the same thing happen to me in July. Applied for a loan of £300 was declined and woke up next morning to a text of acceptance and £100 in my bank. I contacted them and told them I was declined and had proof and therefore my contract with them was null and void. I was told it was a computer error and I would only be charged £100.

I decided to mess them about and said that since I had no contract with themselves , the money was obviously a donation by the company! I funnily enough got a phone call from a DCA about it, yet when I spoke to them they said I signed a contract!!

Very fishy company.