ebay contract of sale - can I sue for breach?

veryannoyed
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6428 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well an 'non payer dispute' may have been sent during the perios my email was out of action - at the moment I can't prove either way if it was sent, only that it wasn't received.

I have reported the seller for not having correct contact information, but of course, ebay doesn't give a toss and hasn't bothered to do anything about this fact.

As okonski says, buyers are seriously disadvantaged - ebay says catagorically it cannot remove the unpaid strike, regardless of what the seller has done... only the seller can remove it (which is obviously complete b*llocks as ebay own the database and the servers it sits on)

There is no 'seller has decided to sell to someone else for more money' complaint button on ebay.

Of course I am well aware the buyer has my details - my correct details indeed, unlike the part address he has on ebay which required me to do a bit of a miss marple to track him down. I have nothing to fear or hide - I'm not the one who has done anything wrong, I have offered to pay, he refuses to sell.

The only thing I have done 'wrong' is not being able to be contacted BY EMAIL for a few days, and that was not my fault (not that obviously it was his either - I fully accept this) BUT the seller had no excuse not to be able to contact me, I did not disappear of the face of the earth.

Trying to talk sense to ebay is utterly impossible, they are suite simply just not in the least bit interested. Why would they be? plenty more mugs in the world.

ebay are currently in the position where they think they are invincible and they needent bother with such trivial matters as customer service - many large corporations have made that mistake over the years...