Lift and Glow - avoid - iwhere is my money!!

Lopey
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3871 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i do wonder where we stand as all of us havent read the terms and conditions as we all thought it was a free trail . And as its very hard to contact them what else can we really do to help us out here the only thing citezens advice said could maybe get them on the consumer distance regulations act 2000 as no paper work or invoice or return of address or cancellations details were in the packet i have tried this way in a letter im sending today recorded of course but not sure if it will help though

not just that u try and contact them within the 14 days with no luck i only managed to get hold of them on day 15 which is very crafty of them i have emailed that and never got a reply to that yet still i dont think your wife will nice what u did though shame there getting away with it and nothing can be done

been to my bank today getting a new account as they suggested to keep me save and no more money coming out lets c if they give me a refund back though should be getting it tomoz for lift and glow so they said i canny c that happening anytime quick

then again just watching watchdog should get in contact with them. after watching watchdog have asked them to look into it said i was on a forum about lift and glow so would be helpful if everyone on here could send a complaint to might not get anywhere but you never know at least they may look into it if more people complain xx

Edited by susanne42

bank are doing nothing to help me get the rest back from lift and glow there saying i didnt send it back in 14 days i said u had to cancel the contract by then and then u had 30 days to send product back to lift and glow they cant stop a cpa as i dont know what date they may try and take my money out of my account again incase they do that so much for santander

• 1 month later...

own thread created

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...