style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3861 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

How have you got on with this? Just I had the same problem. Had a Blackberry 9860 to sell which they quoted around £87, so off it went. Screen hardly a mark on it, normal wear and tear (which they say is acceptable) on the surroundings.

They come back with a little offer of £30. . . over £50 less that the original quote!

Then have the cheek to say they will charge £8.95 for return, which they never disclosed until AFTER assessing the phone!

Wondering what steps to take, threatened Trading Standards!

How have you got on with this? Just I had the same problem. Had a Blackberry 9860 to sell which they quoted around £87, so off it went. Screen hardly a mark on it, normal wear and tear (which they say is acceptable) on the surroundings.

They come back with a little offer of £30. . . over £50 less that the original quote!

Then have the cheek to say they will charge £8.95 for return, which they never disclosed until AFTER assessing the phone!

Wondering what steps to take, threatened Trading Standards!

Trading standards is not the way.

Please start your own thread and we will help you.

Also read this thread and the linked thread in post no.2

Any idea what is the way then? They can't get away with what they are doing?

Please start your own thread

• 1 month later...

Hi Janette

So sorry to hear you have been through what I went through with this shambolic company.

My advice would be to get e one returned and use a company called Mobile Xchange (google them!) they are excellent and you get the price they quote. Have used them 5 times without problems.

However I can see you say you paid the return fee but they still haven't returned the phone. I would try one last time via phone and email advising that you will take action as they have effectively stolen your property!

• 3 months later...

own thread created

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...