Getting wonga to understand 'I won't deal with this matter on the phone'

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3875 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So me and wonga customer service are going round in circles. They don't seem to get the whole I am only dealing in writing.

They have still not reduced my balance even though I have been paying each month since last September and even have it higher than when I started the repayment plan, they claimed to have cancelled it and are asking me to set up a new one online. I would do this is the balance was correct.

Every other email from they says 'it is best to deal with your account on the phone' or along those lines.

Is there a letter to send them.

Have you issued a formal complaint yet so you can get the FOS involved?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Nope. because it is your legal right to have everything in writing. Nobody can force you to call. its even stated in OFT guidance on debt collection. So wonga is breaking that too.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D