style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3882 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

strawberry-mousse to be fair, what goes round comes round: if you were ordered to treat others unfairly, it was a matter of time before they turned on you. You might have a strong case, as advised by your lawyers, but think carefully about your motives. You might be seen to be only contrite by the tribunal now that you yourself have had the treatment. Theorectically, even if you win, it could be held you contributed X% towards your own downfall and receive a lesser award.

Sometimes it is better to shrug and walk away from a situation.

Remember is that the Tribunal will ONLY decide on whether YOU have a legal claim against the employer. You will need to prove that you were effectively forced to resign in order to bring a successful constructive dismissal claim.

The Tribunal will not decide whether the other people have a claim against the employer. It will not decide whether the employer is acting illegally. It will not decide whether the employers are a nice bunch of people.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Remember is that the Tribunal will ONLY decide on whether YOU have a legal claim against the employer. You will need to prove that you were effectively forced to resign in order to bring a successful constructive dismissal claim.

The Tribunal will not decide whether the other people have a claim against the employer. It will not decide whether the employer is acting illegally. It will not decide whether the employers are a nice bunch of people.

My whole case is focused on one thing, trying to fabricate a story to get me sacked! As soon as they put me into a disciplinary process I knew my card was marked and I will prove this by:

Firstly point out the flaws in their HR process

No evidence presented

Show a deep rooted culture of lying to customers/window dressing

Turning a blind eye to other incidents

Awarding of pay rises and bonuses during a company-wide freeze

Putting people through a redundancy process but being told that even though they were in scope for redundancy they were not the ones who would be made redundant and that they were just to make it look like a fair process.

Redundant staff members although given opportunity by managers to help retain their jobs in other departments for vacant positions not given opportunity to apply for positions or given opportunity but to then be told by board members that they had been identified for a reason.

This is just a snippet and many people have likened this to the evil office because some of the stories I have are beyond belief.....I could write a show!

Great, write a show!

The ET has to focus on YOU

There's a lot of irrelevant stuff in your postsd that will make any judge think "grudge bearing nutter."

What is just the stuff about you?

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

One harsh lesson I've learnt thanks to everyone is help give me focus and direction in my application. I'm trying to keep costs down and write as much of the application myself before I ask my Solicitor to proof-read/amend.

Thanks @Emmzi dont worry it will all be about me, Me, ME!!!!

I trust the opinion and very grateful for all support and encouragement and I promise to make a contribution once I get my feet back working back with real humans!

....Was there a specific incident that prompted your resignation (you don't have to detail it at all) - if there was such a 'turning point' when did that act happen (approximately) and how long afterwards did you resign? I assume you have not submitted a claim to the Tribunal service yet? [i'm just checking timing issues].

Any thoughts on this query SM? - you may be out of time?

I have 3 months to submit a claim which is middle of next month.

Hi SM,

is that 3 months from the date of your resignation or 3 months from the act which caused your resignation?

Once you have stripped away all the irrelevant stories about other employees and customers do you have a story of your own that demonstrates you have a legal claim?