Oh Dear Oh DearOh Dear

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3865 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If the picture will attach, this was taken at the Cobham Services yesterday, now that'll be interesting in Court :jaw:Comments please, I was gonna stay long enough to get one but work dictated otherwise grrrrrr

Never mind court, its unlawful/illegal from the outset as they refer to it as a fine. No terms and conditions, no 'contract' etc. Basically they would get laughed right out of court.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Strangely I was there on Thursday and noticed exactly the same sign - it had completely slipped my mind until I saw this.

On a related topic I also noticed that my local Waitrose have changed their car park signage from 'Parking Charge Notice' to 'Penalty Charge Notice' by applying little green stickers printed with 'Penalty' over the word 'Parking'.

Fools!

• Confused 1

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

Ok All, an update on the saga that is Cobham Services

after a Polite e-mail sent to Extra,

I have a reply via e-mail from a Ms Perry who I presume is the public relations officer for Extra,

she states the sign complies with the BPA code ,

you really cant make this up,

I will attached my e-mails plus the reply redacted so no details are showing

but don't think that it will be hard for them to guess who it is grrrrrrrr

Surrey TS were notified but with their track record I suppose nowt will come of it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now i'm thinking to be the Devil;s advocate here and get one just for the hell of it,

Oh boy would I love a court hearing with that,

do you think I should advise Extra to bring their toothbrushes ????

I cannot remember who the PPC is TBH,

I think its either Cp Plus or Parkingeye,

in regard to whether if they know if its a coach driver or not

I drive Artics for a living so I doubt they will have much problem with me,

but for the pure hell of it I,m gonna park in the coach bays next time I am able too ,

and have yet another argument with the ' Parking Attendant' Who for everyones information has a camera which films everything he does,

this was after someone gave him a close up of the ground with his attitude oooppppssss,

I cannot remember who the PPC is TBH, I think its either Cp Plus or Parkingeye, in regard to whether if they know if its a coach driver or not I drive Artics for a living so I doubt they will have much problem with me, but for the pure hell of it I,m gonna park in the coach bays next time I am able too , and have yet another argument with the ' Parking Attendant' Who for everyones information has a camera which films everything he does, this was after someone gave him a close up of the ground with his attitude oooppppssss,

My reply was meant to be tongue in cheek, I meant a sports coach or music coach ect.:-)

hello all:-)

Ok All, a update on the saga that is Cobham Services after a Polite e-mail sent to Extra, I have a reply via e-mail from a Ms Perry who I presume is the public relations officer for Extra, she states the sign complies with the BPA code , you really cant make this up, I will attached my e-mails plus the reply redacted so no details are showing but don't think that it will be hard for them to guess who it is grrrrrrrr Surrey TS were notified but with their track record I suppose nowt will come of it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now i'm thinking to be the Devil;s advocate here and get one just for the hell of it, Oh boy would I love a court hearing with that, do you think I should advise Extra to bring their toothbrushes ????

Ha ha ha...Yes absolutely.......Might take a visit there myself! :brushteeth::brushteeth::brushteeth: