Totally lost

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6418 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HSBC closed my account without my knowledge. Agreed overdraft of £500.00 went to £2500.00 after loss of employment. Wrote to them to say they would get money. Had to sell our house and move to rented accomodation. paid in check for £5000.00 then found out account was closed. THEY took their money and gave remainder to their debt agency which took us 3 weeks to get back. Now posting S.A.R. who or what do i make fee out to? and do i send to my former branch or head office and what department?

Send the D.P.A. SARs letter to the branch. Mark the letter "Data Protection Dept."

They should pass it on to the correct department via internal mail.

Alternatively, try

Customer Support

Customer Services Centre Edinburgh

11-12 Lochside Place,

Edinburgh Park

Edinburgh EH12 9HA.

Don't forget to enclose the £10 fee.

• Confused 1

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Hi Totally Lost

Are you finding your way around the site OK?

If you click on the "list of banks" at the base of this post it will take you through to the bank section where you can find HSBC, with many members claims and experiences, you could make a v's thread in there and have many replies and can post any questions you have. this may aid you in the future as your 2 new threads are still in the the Welcome section.

If you get lost in the site click the consumeractiongroup at the top left of this blue section and you will go back to the start with the main menu

Good luck with your case.

BL:)

• Confused 1