Primark

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3904 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello i was wondering if anyone could help me with a similar matter to do with primark. but i have to say this i felt victimized by the manger of this store because it seemed he was watching my every move and looking at me funny.

however on the 24th september 2013, i acted stupidly yesterday and took something, that was worth £10.00 i was caught and then taking to the back room where they informed the police and gave me a "notice of intended civil recovery RLPicon" to read.

the police came and they did a record of if im known to the police and i wasnt.

the police officer then said i dont have a criminal record but stays on their system on what happened and what date it was, i then was to pay a fine of £80 and which i did and the officer wrote down something on the lines of "i .... have been read out my terms and have paid the fine of £80" and i was banned from all primarks but the manager didnt state how long i was banned for. they took the £80 and i was taking out of the shop.

what i wanted to know was seeing i paid this fine of £80, will i get a letter from the RLPicon, demanding money or what, as i know its only been a day? and how long is anyone banned for? even i live in the city itself and theres only one primark here and one in cheltenham but rarely go into primark myself.

thankyou so much if anyone could advise me or help me.

Hi Francesca.

You've already posted this on the RLP forum and I've started a thread which you've replied to. Please stick that thread, the guys should be along later.

Here's a link to the thread, I'll close this one.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?404103-Problems-with-Primark&p=4351599#post4351599

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3904 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks