Gaz Vs HSBC

Gazp2k
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6351 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My AQ date s the 16th of January, Yes I have sent DG a breakdown of charges but have not heard ANYTHING AT ALL from them, I havnt rang them either, would this help if i did?

Thanks for the info, but im a little confused about the court costs!

My claim is for around £1000 -would I have to pay anymore court costs?

no, if it's under 1500,you don't pay.

and yes, it could help - i'd ring dg on the pretext of asking if they have received your breakdown of charges - but really it is to bump you to the top of their pile and also to make sure your stuff hasn't fallen down behind someone's desk. so, yes, ring them tomorrow.

further thoughts: mention to them that the you will be filing the aq shortly and also mention that it is a relatively small claim (i read one case where - about 750 - once they realised it was so small - they basically offered right then and there over the phone ) so, play down the amount - but get what's due you - and who knows - it may finish up quickly - before the aq is due.

Just one more question, and then I promise to leave you alone haha!.

whats do I put at the very end of the AQ where t says "If a solicitor is acting....Blah blah blah"?

should I leave this blank as I dont have a Solicitor?

thank you

Just got a FULL offer from DG Solisitors for a total of £1022.58 :D ,

just one final question - in the letter it says I got to keep the payment confidential, should I sign it and send it away? or can I cross out that and then send it away?

How long should it take for my money to be in my bank now?

yeah I know thats 2 questions!!! ;)

Not as happy as I am :D .

Thank you SOOO much for all your answers, you all have been GREAT help (Esp. Lateralus).

I plan on buying a new T.V and doing my driving leasons - and also making a donation to this site :D .

Thanks again everyone ! :-D :-D :-D (can you tell im happy - hehe :grin: )