Wonga - Possible Default?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3907 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

This afternoon i received the email from wonga, my question is.

Has this account been defaulted, as if it has i have not received any letter to confirm this.

Can anyone offer me some advice?

TOTAL DEBT: £2413.33

Agreement Reference: XXXXXXX

We are writing to you in connection with the outstanding balance on the above account, and the arrears owed to us.

We are required by the terms of your agreement to inform you that Wonga.com.

have now passed your account to Moorcroft Debt Recovery Limited as of today.

Moorcroft Debt Recovery Limited will be dealing with your account on our behalf .

In order to avoid further action please contact them at: -

Moorcroft Debt Recovery Limited

Moorcroft House

PO Box 17

2 Spring Gardens

Stockport

SK1 4AJ

Tel: 0161 475 2966

Please note that any and all queries that you may have on your account should now be referred to Moorcroft Debt Recovery Limited.

Best regards,

No not defaulted I think, just passed to Moorcroft to collect., the account remains with Wonga

Check credit reference files.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Can you give us some background on the debt? Btw, you do NOT have to deal with moorcrap at all. You can ignore them and continue with wonga.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Wow thats some balance with wonga

I found them pretty easy to deal with I owed £387 on 1st Sept..... I defaulted payment and my balance was up to about £478 yesterday

I waited for the phonecalls some number ending in 500 and basically told them that i was in a debt spiral trap with there loan and there interest charges were not fair and compounding my problem and I was contacting my local M.P

after waiting a few mins on phone I agreed to my original Debt(£387) plus a late payment fee off £20

and a monthly plan of 4x payments off £102

Sorted

Shouldnt have agreed to the late payment fee. It is an unfair penalty charge.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D