advice desperately needed!!

lostboybob
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3931 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello my name is rob 9 months ago i damaged my spine and went into spinal spasm i was taken to hospital

and they didnt help me at all i had secretion accident and they told me to leave hospital with bag of meds after leaving me

sitting in my own secretion for 20 mins or more i couldnt move to get any one i was let out of hospital

took me nearly 15 mins to limp to taxi i got home and few days later i must have become a burden as my ex partner said leave

i lost my job my work van my car my home my step children and went onto streets in spinal spasm and no money

i slept in various doorways and one night got so cold and in pain an ambulance came and again all they did was give me

a blanket and water to drink and told me to go to macdonalds to warm up

I went to brighton onto the streets and then returned to tonbridge where i cryed out on facebook for help an old friend said i could stay with them i arrived in maidstone Kent and i registered with the local doctors i saw a doctor and he gave me meds naproxen and co dydramol before thsi tramadol and co codamol and algesal cream anyway i saw another doctor and the minute i walked into his office in exstram pain he just kept saying get a job get a job but gave me meds again and refused sick notes he then put it on the system i can work even though i cannot walk very far and cannot even mop a floor or bend with out severe pain in cosix and lower back

i havent had any money at all since june now most days i dont even eat i try to get computer repair and data recovery work to survive but this is sparse my bank account is now severely overdrawn and im really struggling what to do next as i havent been outside for nearly 6 months only to local shops any one please help!!!

Edited by citizenB
formatting

I am not quite sure what help you are asking for ?

Could you clarify please ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

I am not sure if there is anything that can be done. Have you asked to see another GP within the practice ? If you are housebound, then you should ask for a home visit.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

So are you not entitled to JSA or anything at all ?

BCOBS

Perhaps it might be worth telephoning your local council and ask to speak to a Welfare Rights officer ?

BCOBS

Rob.

First port of call: Adult Social Services, Kent County Council - 0300 333 5433

As you are in Maidstone, pay a visit to: http://www.homelessinmaidstone.org.uk/ - By the sounds of it, a sympathetic ear along with some advice relevant to the area is what you need as a starter.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

Then I think you are going to have to search online for email addresses and send emails !

BCOBS

Something else you should consider is going back to the GP and insist on being referred to the hospital orthopaedic department for a second opinion.

Some more advice.

BCOBS

have had no money at all since june as now esa claim has been suspened i cannot claim jsa as im not fit and seeking work etc i dont have a phone or any money and im house bound im pretty lost what to do

Can I ask why you ESA has been suspend !

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...

Can I ask why you ESA has been suspend !

GP not signing sick notes, 45002 - first post :)

BCOBS

GP not signing sick notes, 45002 - first post :)

Missed that bit,Thanks

sorry im not sure what to do as im housebound and doctors will not give me sick notes etc is there anything i can do

That's a problem I cant see anyway round,unless you try and change GP.

Even then you can't force a GP to issue a sick note !

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...

Dear op,

I am sorry to hear about what happend to you but where you staying now? you mentioned you was on the streets and now you housebound? are you in a hostel? or a flat? if a flat how can you manage with no income? are you getting housing benefit for your rent? if so how can you get housing benefit without no income?

Hi lostboybob, Did the hospital tell you what part of your spine was injured. How often are your muscles going into spasm and have your doctors given you any medication for this. You said that there was a problem when you went into hospital with what you called secretions has this happened again since leaving hospital? If it as then you must visit your GP again and tell him.