CCJ on overpayment of Salary-----help

stephen317
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3925 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have posted before and not sure if this is the right place. In 2007 I started a job and unfortunately went sick. I then got an e-mail to tell me it might be better to resign as it was depression. However the issue is a pay one.

I recieved a CCJ for overpayment of salary by £662, I disputed this. However in 2009 i was very ill and not fully recover until 2011/2012 where i started to look at my debts.

Having looked at this i felt it was not right and after requesting a SAR i recieved documentation. The first thing was that when I started my job the salary was £17169, when i checked the payroll it was shown as £16339. My pay had been worked out on the lower amount.

I got copies of my payslips and the net amounts are £662.23 and £916.07 with nothing listed showing an overpayment. I have been writing to the legal department of the Local Authority who have been giving me the runaround.

When I found the payslips it shows that a) it is based on the lower non contracted salary b) It shows what I am owed on the payslips. It was nearly six years ago and i can only remember the pay I got.

Also I went sick and was entitled to a months pay, I found that in an e-mail. I am not happy with the e-mail telling me to resign......because of mental health, but they are brushing it aside.

How do I stand in relation to the CCJ etc.......and the damage caused to my credit rating. Am i right in thinking if i resigned, it may be constructive and a breach of DDA.

Very confusing but if no record of overpayment produced what can I do. They did say my SAR did not cover the payslips, then the solicitor told me where i could find them online....

Any help please