Lending Stream - MMF

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3920 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I have been "threatened" by email, txt and recorded message that MMF will "embarrass" me turning up unannounced despite receiving doorstep letter twice and advising I will only communicate in writing.

I'm ok with all that but today I made them an offer as I do owe the money after all and the offer is a bit more than my personal budget planner suggests but they have refused it and offered me three different options...a) one off payment with 20% off b) two installments c) four installments.

I cannot afford either of these options and they say that they will add further interest and charges to my account if I don't set one of these up. I have sent them another email and upped my offer a little but it really is the most I can afford, I've said that if they go to court they will only get the pro rata amount from my budget planner because I have a few debts I am trying to pay off. Can they really add more charges and interest as they have bought the debt?

Many thanks

Deb

They cant do anything. MMF think the law does not apply to them. Any complaints you have need to be filed with the OFT/FCA/FOS and robert sands their compliance director. Do not talk to them on the phone or email them.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D