MMF, Uncle Buck Threatened with ccj, court and bailiffs.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3935 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I'm running into issues with these guys once again. As with many of these situations its been brought from Uncle Buck. I have at the start of this was not aware of this forum and the deceitful these guys operate, foolishly talked to one of their friendly reps!!!. Anyway long story short it didn't get far I try to get the original loan amount but they would not give it, then I asked if I could setup payment plan, yes no problem so I asked if I could have their bank details, oh boy talk about hitting a raw nerve. The rep literally went off the deep end ultimately he said that it was company policy not to accept that and they promised that they would only take the amount agreed upon. I may have been naive then but allowing someone free access to my account and to take their word only that amount to be taken no way!!!. So I left with them to let me know if they want it. Obviously not. So to today had someone park opposite the house pretending to talk on phone whilst not to clever taking photos of the house next door. Anyway to cut long story short I have been having texts, emails etc sent to me with threats which as of yet nothing has happened, touch wood. Today I received a text with a warning that they will seek a ccj and also instruct a bailiff to come round and take what they need and also include cars etc.. nice!!. Should I be worried about this or is it case of posturing since they have not got a rise out of me. Please advise the best way forward.

Regards

They cant instruct bailiffs. Only a court can, and even then that is a last resort after all other methods have been exhausted. Ignore their stupid ramblings.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D