can someone advise

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3751 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

been off work for over 12 months all treatment has stopped i had accident at work my gp says can return light duties ect had oh medical and they have said redeployment as my job to manual this was beginning of june i have had no corresponce my work place is a school when i phone been told to ring back in september when principal is back as he is only one who can discuss it my sick pay ran out i no longer get esa so have no money i am left in limbo

been off work for over 12 months all treatment has stopped i had accident at work my gp says can return light duties ect had oh medical and they have said redeployment as my job to manual this was beginning of june i have had no corresponce my work place is a school when i phone been told to ring back in september when principal is back as he is only one who can discuss it my sick pay ran out i no longer get esa so have no money i am left in limbo

can someone advise

do normally get paid through school holidays was in work related esa so could only get for a year doctor signed me fit on light duties phased return from 3rd june but nothing was organised

• 4 weeks later...

If you are on a term time contract, and you sick pay ran out over the summer, you may well not have been paid. There may also be no other job to redeploy you to, in which case, they can let you go, and you would claim JSA.

But you do need to speak to the school about your options! So turn up and talk to them.

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

When you asked at the school today, what was said? We need to know what your employer is saying first, in order to know if it is fair.

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

ok hon - come and report back then for help! Questions to ask

- I've been ready to come back since June but there was no one to approve me back - can you tell me in writing why I have not been paid?

- The doctor suggested a change of duties; can you refer me to occupational health to discuss this?

hi had meeting was told by my line manager that its head office to discuss any payments he didnt know there are no jobs to redeploy me to they will only offer phased return but will i have to forfill all duties doctor asked for lighter duties so still no wiser

Is he arranging for head office to talk to you (are you employed by an agency and not the school btw as that is an odd phrase for a school to use?)

ok.

i would talk to a lawyer about your injury and if you have a loss of earnings claim. I am not sure what to suggest unless you are prepared to talk to head office.

• 3 weeks later...

hi injured back at work now personal injury claim going through want to go back to work medical expert says reasonable that cant do job oh says no manual handling since starting on morphine do have more mobility and do feel i could job but work wont have none of it

• 1 month later...