Littlewoods,valid cca ?????

d974
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3963 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

IMO i wouldnt. I would withold payment and see what the CCA request brings. You could still send it if you wanted to pay off part of the debt, but it must be to littlewoods direct, and make sure that no interest or charges are being added on. Otherwise it would be a waste of time.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Update, to day i recieved a copy of my agreement (Cca) opened in 2006 and its legit :(

what should i now do, i am now again worrying ..i have tried on numerous occasions to offer payments but NDR:x just keep refusing..i fell like i,m hitting a brick wall.

cra file?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

You say the CCA is legit. Does it meet all requirements?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

DOes it contain all the prescribed terms from inception/any changes during the period, and if the account was closed the terms and conditions that were valid at date of cancellation?

CCA requests and responses may not have the power that they used to have, but they can still be used.

Yes its an original copy. .

Well sod em I have spent enough time worrying over the matter and I have no intention of trying to get NDR to reconsider my offer of repayment as its a complete waste of time. .its never good enough. .

I.ll just wait and see what they're next plan of action will be. .

Hopefully it will be sold on to an external DCA who will hopefully gladly accept my offer!!

did you get your cra file?

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

what date is the default please

dx

and they

This certainly looks OK to me. Signed and dated by you, and signed on behalf of the company, standard interest free payments over 20 weeks.

Are there more Ts &Cs on the reverse?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

No on the reverse its a letter saying unlock a host of benefits etc..no credit terms etc..was sent a separate letter saying credit agreement regulated by the cca 1974 ..