Need some advice about ESA Tribunal.

09ayesha09
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3949 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there, long story short, I recieved a letter on the 21st June saying that I was no longer entitled to ESA. I have had no benefits since, so I'm living at my parents rent free not contributing because these vile people have left me with no income. This letter was from the Tribunal service, I had failed my first tier tribunal.

I was told by my legal advisor to put a new claim in for ESA while she was sorting things out for me. I have put in a new claim and I am awaiting the outcome. She found an Error in Law, which means that they have to rearrange another date for a tribunal appeal hearing. I'm now awaiting a new date for an oral hearing. So my question is, even though they stopped my money (which was the assesment rate) now that they are arranging a new date should they still carry on paying me at the assesment rate? Sorry if I confused anyone, it's all confusing for me aswell. Thank you in advance.

if it's a new claim, made more than 6 months after the date on the original letter finding you fit for work, then you will be paid as part of a separate new claim.

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop