Type or write?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3984 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My printer has packed so I cannot print my letters to Vanquis.

Will it make a difference if I write to them in block capitals and do not sign?

You can handwrite them and just sign them without your original signature e.g F. Bloggs.

Re your printer, if this is just that the pages come out blank as the ink is not being released, just take the ink cartridge out and wipe the metal/plastic plate where the ink come out with a damp cloth. This should get the ink flowing again and you should be able to print, if this was the problem. In this hot weather, the cartridges play up as the ink dries where it should be released.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

If you believe something is jammed in the rollers.. google your printer name and add "jammed paper" you might discover an answer to help you release it.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Thanks UncleB

I think something is stuck in the printing roll as only half off the paper is trying to roll through....will have to save up for another one

If you have the piece of A4 cardboard from the back of an A4 pad of paper, you can use this to help free the roller wheels. Just move the cardboard back and forward between the roller wheels and any bits of paper that might be snagging should be released.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

My printer has packed so I cannot print my letters to Vanquis.

Will it make a difference if I write to them in block capitals and do not sign?

Why on earth would you with hold a signature in this situation?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Thanks guys for the tips - my printer is now working properly after removing an absurd amount of staples in the roller.

Brigadier - I read on a thread somewhere not to sign your name just write iit as it can be duplicated (or to that affect - I may have got that wrong)