style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3985 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

so i have a loan due tomorrow and i cant pay i have already rolled over the loan once and i cant afford to do this now. I phoned them up and they said they could not freeze the interst but could set up a 4 month plan with added interest taken the balance to 400 pound can they do this?

My original loan was 100 paying back 125

please help

My first thought was why have you left it so late? Second is to call your bank and get the CPA and card cancelled so the money is safe. The problem you have is you rolled over the loan, so you still owe the original debt. However, the problem with rolloevers is they are a trick. They exist basically to keep the PDL off your back for a few weeks, and as you may notice, the interest gets higher and higher, since the debt gets higher and higher with the added interest. The only reason for the existence of rollovers is pure profit making for the company.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D