Told decision gone in my favour on phone

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4004 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I phoned ESA on Monday to see if I would be receiving my payment today and whilst on the phone asked if they could tell me about results of medical and operator said the decision has gone in your favour.

Had letter today failed medical zero points so phoned them again call centre had no record of sending me a failed letter out and took details for them to contact me back and no decision has been made.

What is going on with these people I even asked him again "so the decision has gone in my favour" he said "yes the system has not updated yet and your file is with the payments section a letter is in the post"

Benefit delivery centre said no decision has been made although I got zero points decision maker can overturn medical report and award ESA .:-x

So my question whats the best way to go about putting a complaint in.

Thanks for any replies in advance

Suebear

They are looking into it, advisors should not be able to give the information out if they cant do it correctly.

He was reading off a screen how could he get it so wrong lol maybe I could have his job and would have no need to claim benefit

They are looking into it, advisors should not be able to give the information out if they cant do it correctly.

He was reading off a screen how could he get it so wrong lol maybe I could have his job and would have no need to claim benefit

Yes, I do wonder if how to use the computer system is the only training they get - not their fault though, they can't do more than they're trained to do, benefits are complex. I remember when I used to phone incapacity benefit section for clients, most of the time it would be phone monkeys but occasionally it would be a decision maker called Peter manning the phone - I would be so happy as it would mean I'd be able to get the issue sorted out straight away (he was very good), I'd say 'Peter, I love you, you're wonderful' after he'd helped sort the issue out - he asked me once why so many reps tell him they love him - and of course I told him it's because he's the only one we get any sense out of.

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop

Hi do I need to ask to be put back on the assessment rate when I send letter asking for an appeal

Thanks

They should do it automatically, but I always used to write it on the appeal forms anyway - just to be safe.

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop

• 2 weeks later...