Me and Northern Rock [many merged threads]

Debvfm
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4207 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

telford gets responded to from birmingham now, but dont hold your breath they are tasking six weeks plus to give a rubbish response..

customer care team

p.o box 16338

7 brindley place

b2 2yj

also

birmingham collections centre

p.o.box 6868

birmingham

b1 2wz

for those with sar problems

joyce e tudor

manager subject access request team

uk retail

ground floor

business house b

po box 1000

edinburgh

eh12 1hq..

these are all up to date addresses as there have been a lot of shift arounds at natwest/rbs

"ALWAYS QUOTE ME AS BEING MISQUOTED" :D

Just an update for you all. Still nothing from the County Court in writing regarding the arrangement, although I have today had a very interesting letter from NRAM confirming my recent arrangement request (?????)!! The arrangement starts from the end of this month and continues until July 2020. The payments are also some £150.00 less which I think is for the unsecured part of the loan although in their letter they clearly state that this is ALL parts of the loan. Do you think I should still pay £1300 per month or what they stipulate in black and white? Many thanks all Deb.

I think you should wait for the court order to come - then comply with the payment arrangement stated in that. If you don't, at some point NRAM are going to shout that you're in breach of the order and you'll be going back to court again.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Thanks Ell-enn I thought the same if I am honest. A week after court and still nothing from them. Also do you think it strange that they have made the arrangement until 2020? What if the interest rates go up? Many thanks

Hi All. Had the Judgement of Order through today and it says:-

IT IS ORDERED THAT:-

1. The warrant be discharged.

2. The Claimant's solicitors shall consider whether the warrant was justified and shall inform the Defendant within 28 days whether the costs of the issue of the warrant and the hearing today incurred by the Claimant are to be added to the security.

No mention of what the monthly payments are.

What should we do?

Many thanks

Deb

Hi All. Had the Judgement of Order through today and it says:-

IT IS ORDERED THAT:-

1. The warrant be discharged.

2. The Claimant's solicitors shall consider whether the warrant was justified and shall inform the Defendant within 28 days whether the costs of the issue of the warrant and the hearing today incurred by the Claimant are to be added to the security.

No mention of what the monthly payments are.

What should we do?

Many thanks

Deb

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning all. Had a letter from NRAM's legals today Wallers. It states that the costs of the court appearance and legal fees are NOT to be added to the mortgage. Looks like NRAM lost more than just a suspended eviction order when they took me to court. United we stand!!!

:-D

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.